- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 5 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 5 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 59 days ago
Hyundai Recall 138: Tires May Develop Cracks In Sidewall
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Tire sidewall cracks could cause a rupture during use, resulting in a rapid air loss and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis vehicles manufactured March 3, 2014, to February 9, 2015, and equipped with Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 tires installed as original equipment. The affected tires may develop cracks in the tire sidewall, resulting in a loss of air.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the factory tires with tires of another brand, free of charge. The recall began February 19, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 138.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DATE: February 11, 2016 SUBJECT: Recall 138 – 2015 Genesis (DH) 18 and 19 inch Tire Replacement (#16-01-006)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: February 11, 2016 Subject: Recall Campaign 138: 2015 Genesis Hankook Tires
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NUMBER 16-01-006 DATE FEBRUARY 2016
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-1 - Amended
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Renotification Notice
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.