- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 5 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
Hyundai Recall 176: Clutch Actuator Oil Leak May Cause Fire
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire.
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid vehicles. The Hydraulic Clutch Actuator (HCA) inner oil seal may leak, allowing oil to accumulate in the cap area, possibly resulting in an electrical short.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the HCA caps for leaked oil and replace the HCA assembly if needed, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin June 20, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 176.
Click a tab for more information.