- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 10 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 21 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 25 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 32 days ago
Hyundai Recall 176: Clutch Actuator Oil Leak May Cause Fire
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire.
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid vehicles. The Hydraulic Clutch Actuator (HCA) inner oil seal may leak, allowing oil to accumulate in the cap area, possibly resulting in an electrical short.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the HCA caps for leaked oil and replace the HCA assembly if needed, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin June 20, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 176.
Click a tab for more information.