- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 49 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 72 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Elantra and Ioniq Hybrid Wheels May Detach recalls | 87 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars At Risk of Stability Problems recalls | 87 days ago
Hyundai Recall 176: Clutch Actuator Oil Leak May Cause Fire
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire.
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid vehicles. The Hydraulic Clutch Actuator (HCA) inner oil seal may leak, allowing oil to accumulate in the cap area, possibly resulting in an electrical short.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the HCA caps for leaked oil and replace the HCA assembly if needed, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin June 20, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 176.
Click a tab for more information.