- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 1 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 16 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 19 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 44 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
The increased electrical resistance can overheat the rear seat which is above the PRA, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »