- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
The increased electrical resistance can overheat the rear seat which is above the PRA, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »