- July 15: Hyundai Accessory Socket Outlet Fires Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 72 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 77 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 89 days ago
Hyundai TSB #5NP-B7W2G-12
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Certain 2017 IONIQ HYBRID (AE HEV) vehicles may experience the following symptoms as a result of an internal coolant leak within the Traction Motor: ? Check Engine and Hybrid warning lights ON with one or more of following DTC found stored: o P0AA6 - Hybrid Battery Voltage System Isolation Fault. o P0A5F - Drive Motor A Phase U Current High. o P0A62 - Drive Motor A Phase V Current High. o P0A65 - Drive Motor A Phase W Current High. ? Vehicle may also experience reduced power at acceleration and air conditioning inoperative when the warning lights are ON.
Click a tab for more information.