- November 3: Hyundai Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Expanded recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Recalls 2018 Santa Fe Sports After 4 Fires recalls | 32 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 33 days ago
- October 15: Hyundai 8-Speed Transmission Recall Issued After 230 Incidents recalls | 49 days ago
- October 1: Hyundai Theft Fix is a $170 Security Kit news | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,826 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem