- November 22: Hyundai Veracruz Valve Cover Gasket Recall: Take #2 recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Hyundai Ioniq Class Action Lawsuit Includes SE, SEL, Limited news | 17 days ago
- October 25: Hyundai Elantra Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Engines news | 35 days ago
- October 17: RECALL: Hyundai Kona Electric Fires: Park Away From Structures recalls | 43 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 47 days ago
Hyundai Recall 186: Side Curtain Air Bags May Be Damaged By Bolts
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Damaged side curtain air bags may not inflate properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2020 Palisade vehicles. The mounting bolts used to secure the side curtain air bags may damage the side curtain air bags during deployment.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will install a protective cover on the mounting bolts, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 186.
- Documents (6)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Notification re Recall 186: 2020MY PALISADE CURTAIN AIRBAG TSB #19-01-037H (Remedy Available) dated 11/12/19
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.