- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- August 22: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- August 19: Hyundai Battery Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- August 15: Hyundai Trunk Latch Recall: Emergency Releases May Fail recalls | 36 days ago
Hyundai TSB #20-BD-014H
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin provides information regarding condensation related to moisture accumulation in the headlamp, rear combination lamp, daytime running lamp (DRL), or fog lamp. The TSB illustrates the various causes of condensation inside the lamp assembly. Lamp assembly replacement is NOT necessary in most cases. This condition can be eliminated by turning on the lamps with the engine running for several minutes, or during normal driving operation.
Click a tab for more information.