- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 63 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 69 days ago
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
A steering wheel separation while driving can cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the component detaches during deployment, the curtain air bag may not inflate properly during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, ... Read more »
If the coil spring fractures, it can puncture the tire, causing a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »