- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 4 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 26 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 27 days ago
- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 54 days ago
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Worst 2002 Sonata electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery draining2
- won't start randomly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.