- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 24 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 53 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 68 days ago
Hyundai Recall 066: Hyundai/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve/FMVSS 301
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began on June 30, 2004. Owners should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.