- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 42 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 50 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 71 days ago
Hyundai Recall 066: Hyundai/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve/FMVSS 301
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began on June 30, 2004. Owners should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.