- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 5 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 15 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 27 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 31 days ago
Hyundai Recall 066: Hyundai/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve/FMVSS 301
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began on June 30, 2004. Owners should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.