- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 16 days ago
- November 5: Hyundai Palisade Master Cylinder Recall: Contaminated Brake Fluid recalls | 32 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Santa Fe Valve Cover Gasket Recall recalls | 36 days ago
- October 27: Hyundai Seat Belt Pretensioner Exploded: Recall Announced recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, And Connections Problems
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 54,096 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.