- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 11 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 19 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 23 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 34 days ago
Hyundai Recall 080: FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Improper aiming of the headlamp may result in poor visibility possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Hyundai-Kia is recalling 4,085 replacement headlamp assemblies sold for use on 2006-2008 Sonata and Azera vehicles. These headlamp assemblies may not have been aligned properly and fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Hyundai-Kia dealers have been notified and instructed to return their supply to Hyundai motor America. None of the headlamps were sold as retail. As a result, an owner notification letter will not be issued.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.