- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 46 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 63 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 83 days ago
Hyundai TSB #5NP-D4B5F-04
2014 Hyundai Sonata
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some Sonata (YF) vehicles may develop a condition with the separator plate in the middle of the heater box (Heater & Evaporator Assembly) becoming warped and may cause interference against one or more of the internal flaps that control air flow to the vents. This condition may result in HVAC system exhibiting abnormal noise from the heater box, difficulty to control the vented temperature, blocked airflow due to improper mode control, and/or airflow stuck in defrost mode.
Click a tab for more information.