- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 9 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 23 days ago
- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 88 days ago
Hyundai Recall 130: Front Passenger Seat Belt May Not Latch
2015 Hyundai Sonata
If the front passenger seat belt cannot be latched, an occupant sitting in the front passenger seat has an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Sonata vehicles manufactured April 25, 2014, to December 4, 2014. The affected vehicles have a front passenger seat belt whose buckle latch assembly may prevent the front passenger from fastening the seat belt.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will repair or replace the front passenger seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began on September 15, 2015. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 130.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Important Recall Campaign Information
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Principal/General Manager/Service Manager/Parts Manager Recall Campaign 130: 2015 Sonata Seat Belt Buckle
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - 15-01-030 July 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.