8.0

1. reprogram fobs, vehicle sensor (1 reports)
2016 Hyundai Sonata electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Sonata:

2016 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Jul 182016

Sonata Sports 2.4L

I lost my key fob. The Female at Hyundai gave us a story we didn't believe and gave them a bad survey.

The Keyless entry fob --they said requires the car to be reprogrammed to the fob because some guy worte down the VIN and walked away with a working new fob and took his exgirlfriends car. Sounded phoney .

The Service manager Shrader called me and did a talk over my words and filibustered and would not allow us to talk and told us that Hyundai has programmed the cars so you cannot get more than 2 keyless fobs for the Hyundai cars. When I told him I'd check on line he was angry because "you don't trust me". And talked loudly and wouldn't let us talk so I hung up--he left a voice mail message saying "take your business else where" which I take to mean Hyundai won't service my 2016 Sonata with 2500 miles on it--even though I have a contract from Hyundai and the dealership for service.

Why does hyundai hire such people and why won't they honor there service contracts with me.

- jameskerwin, Harrisonburg, VA, US