- December 28: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fire Investigation Upgraded investigations | 17 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai Ioniq Unintended Acceleration Causes Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio Recalled For Master Cylinders recalls | 34 days ago
- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2017 Hyundai Sonata (Page 1 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,196 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.