- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 48 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 53 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 65 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 78 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 85 days ago
Hyundai TSB #5NP-G5Z6W-03
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- The MDPS (motor driven power steering) assembly contains a flexible rubber coupling which may wear over time resulting in a slight "clicking" or "thud" type noise when turning the steering wheel. The warranty coverage for this coupling has been extended to 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. This bulletin describes the service procedure to replace the coupling. Refer to the warranty and service parts information outlined in this bulletin whenever MDPS coupling replacement is required.
Click a tab for more information.