- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 41 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 78 days ago
Hyundai TSB #20-BD-014H
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin provides information regarding condensation related to moisture accumulation in the headlamp, rear combination lamp, daytime running lamp (DRL), or fog lamp. The TSB illustrates the various causes of condensation inside the lamp assembly. Lamp assembly replacement is NOT necessary in most cases. This condition can be eliminated by turning on the lamps with the engine running for several minutes, or during normal driving operation.
Click a tab for more information.