- August 17: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Send Owners to Court news | 1 days ago
- August 16: Hyundai and Kia Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioners Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 38 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 46 days ago
Hyundai TSB #DBP972
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- When asked to provide the Modem Information, the Universal Subscriber Identity Module (USIM) may not be available. This TSB# 21-01-080H describes the 3-part software to correct this condition and activate Blue Link Services.
Click a tab for more information.