- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 26 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 59 days ago
Hyundai Recall 068: Electronic Stability Control/Yaw Rate Sensor
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Brake application caused by inadvertent esp activation may result in loss of control and a crash.
Electronic Stability Control — Automatic (Asc)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with electronic stability program (esp), the yaw rate sensor may become too sensitive and may recalibrate inaccurately. While driving the esp program may cause the engine to reduce power and may cause a brake at one of the wheels to be inappropriately.
- Dealers will reprogram the esp hydraulic electronic control unit free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2005. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.