- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 28 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 85 days ago
Hyundai Recall 068: Electronic Stability Control/Yaw Rate Sensor
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Brake application caused by inadvertent esp activation may result in loss of control and a crash.
Electronic Stability Control — Automatic (Asc)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with electronic stability program (esp), the yaw rate sensor may become too sensitive and may recalibrate inaccurately. While driving the esp program may cause the engine to reduce power and may cause a brake at one of the wheels to be inappropriately.
- Dealers will reprogram the esp hydraulic electronic control unit free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2005. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.