- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
Hyundai Recall 068: Electronic Stability Control/Yaw Rate Sensor
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Brake application caused by inadvertent esp activation may result in loss of control and a crash.
Electronic Stability Control — Automatic (Asc)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with electronic stability program (esp), the yaw rate sensor may become too sensitive and may recalibrate inaccurately. While driving the esp program may cause the engine to reduce power and may cause a brake at one of the wheels to be inappropriately.
- Dealers will reprogram the esp hydraulic electronic control unit free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2005. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.