- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 21 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
Hyundai Recall 118: Air Bag Assembly May Loosen In The Steering Wheel
2011 Hyundai Tucson
An air bag assembly that is not properly mounted may result in an increased risk of injury to the driver in the event of a crash.
- Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Hyundai Tucson vehicles manufactured January 3, 2011, through December 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the air bag assembly installed in the steering wheel may come loose from its mounting.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts that secure the driver's air bag assembly, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2014. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 118.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.