- March 16: 2018 Jaguar E-PACE SUVs Recalled For Brake Hose Brackets recalls | 34 days ago
- January 26: Jaguar Recalls F-PACE Again For Instrument Clusters recalls | 83 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 87 days ago
Jaguar Recall J014: Replacement Tire Placard Label/FMVSS 110
2010 Jaguar XF
Customers may inflate tires to an incorrect pressure due to this tire pressure mislabeling. Failure to inflate tires to the correct pressures can lead to loss of vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Jaguar is recalling 34 model year 2010 Xf vehicles for failing to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The recommended tire pressure on the tire placard label does not correspond with the tires fitted to the vehicle.
- Dealers will be instructed to inspect the tire placard label. If the recommended pressure on the tire placard label does not correspond with the tires fitted to the vehicle, that label will be removed and replaced with a label stating the correct recommended tire pressure. This service will be performed free of charge. The recall began on August 19, 2009. Owners may contact Jaguar at 1-800-452-4827.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.