- July 2: 2010-2012 Jaguar XF Gas Smell Recall Investigated investigations | 53 days ago
- June 8: Jaguar I-PACE Recall Issued For Braking Problems recalls | 77 days ago
Jaguar Recall J034: CAC Hose May Detach/Unexpected Engine Stall
2014 Jaguar XF
If the CAC hose detaches, the engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, steering and brake assistance may be lost further increasing the risk.
Engine And Engine Cooling
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013 and 2014 XF 2.0L GTDi vehicles manufactured May 2013 through October 2013. The hose clamp for the Charge Air Cooler (CAC) hose may be out of position and loose, allowing the hose to detach.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the CAC hose to make sure its clamp is in the correct position and tight, free of charge. The recall is scheduled to begin in late May 2014. Owners may contact Jaguar at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's recall number is J034. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 13V-341.
- Documents (12)
- Defect and Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB- Rev 2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB- Rev 1
Click a tab for more information.