- July 2: 2010-2012 Jaguar XF Gas Smell Recall Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- June 8: Jaguar I-PACE Recall Issued For Braking Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- May 25: Jaguar F-TYPE Recall a Repeat of a 2014 Recall recalls | 51 days ago
Jaguar Recall J042: Power Assist Steering Hose Restriction
2014 Jaguar XF
The reduction of power steering assist can increase the steering effort needed, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist — Hose, Piping, And Connections
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 XF (XFR-S) vehicles manufactured July 2, 2013, to April 11, 2014. A component within the Power Assist Steering system (PAS) may collapse and restrict fluid flow within the PAS hose causing a loss of power steering.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will install an improved PAS hose, free of charge. the recall began on August 6, 2014. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is J042.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.