- July 2: 2010-2012 Jaguar XF Gas Smell Recall Investigated investigations | 50 days ago
- June 8: Jaguar I-PACE Recall Issued For Braking Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- May 25: Jaguar F-TYPE Recall a Repeat of a 2014 Recall recalls | 88 days ago
Jaguar Recall K458: Cracked Sill Panel May Cause Ruptured Fuel Line
2017 Jaguar XF
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2017 XF vehicles. The affected vehicles may have a cracked left hand inner sill panel. In the event of a crash involving a left hand impact, the cracked sill panel may result in the underfloor fuel lines rupturing and leaking fuel.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle's left inner sill panel. If cracks are found, Jaguar will repurchase the vehicle and supply the customer with a new vehicle, free of charge. The recall began April 7, 2017. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is K458.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.