Jaguar Recall H090: Frontal Air Bags May Not Deploy Properly
2018 Jaguar XF
In the event of a crash, the driver and the front seat passenger may not be properly protected by the frontal air bags, increasing their risk of injury.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2018 XF Sportbrake vehicles. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) calibration may be incorrect, possibly causing the frontal air bags to deploy improperly in a low speed crash.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will update the software for the air bag system, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 6, 2018. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is H090.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 01-MAR-18 - NOTIFICATION OF SAFETY RECALL H090 (NHTSA 18V112)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Miscellaneous Document
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 08-MAR-18 - SAFETY RECALL H090 (NHTSA 18V112): RESTRAINTS CONTROL MODULE (RCM)CALIBRATION INCORRECT
- Miscellaneous Document - TECHNICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES - 18MY XF SPORTBRAKE SAFETY RECALL H090 – SUPPLEMENTARY RESTRAINTS SYSTEM CALIBRATION
Click a tab for more information.