- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 34 days ago
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure7
- Engine Light On5
- Broken Starter4
- Blown Head Gasket1
- Pinging When First Driving1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine107
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control45
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine21
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.