- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 25 days ago
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving10
- Blown Engine6
- Check Engine Light On3
- Won't Start3
- Cold Start, Engine Started At Full Throttle1
- Swirl Valve Failure1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine153
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control58
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.