- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 36 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 36 days ago
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving10
- Blown Engine6
- Won't Start3
- Check Engine Light On2
- Cold Start, Engine Started At Full Throttle1
- Swirl Valve Failure1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine150
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.