- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 38 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 39 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 61 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall 16-01: Rear Control Arm Bracket Weld Failure
2015 Jeep Renegade
If the axle moves there could be an increased risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Daystar Products International, Inc. (Daystar) is recalling certain aftermarket replacement rear control arm brackets included in Daystar's 2015-2016 Jeep Renegade 1.5" spacer kit, part KJ09168BK, shipped from Daystar to distributors between October 27, 2015 and November 5, 2015. The affected spacers may have improper or incomplete welds on the top flange on the rear control arm bracket, that can allow the rear axle to shift while driving.
- Daystar will notify owners, and direct them to repair shops to have the brackets inspected and replaced as needed, free of charge. The recall began on March 11, 2016. Owners may contact Daystar customer service at 1-623-907-0081 or by email at Jbilyeu@daystarweb.com. Daystar's number for this recall is 16-01.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.