- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 71 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 74 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 74 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
Without the proper amount of fasteners, the trailer hitch assembly may separate from the vehicle, and any towed vehicle may no longer be properly connected, ... Read more »
If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the axle moves there could be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »