- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 15 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem