- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 19 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 39 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 56 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall UA5: Front Track Bar Bracket Separating From The Frame
2019 Jeep Wrangler
An unexpected reduction in steering ability, can increase the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The front track bar brackets may be improperly welded, which can cause the bracket to separate from the frame, reducing steering capability.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the track bar bracket welds, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 17, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA5.
Click a tab for more information.