- March 30: Jeep Wrangler Frame Stud Recall Involves 58,000 Wranglers recalls | 0 days ago
- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 35 days ago
2023 Jeep Wrangler
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2023 Jeep Wrangler Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 7
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2023 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.
Worst 2023 Jeep Wrangler Problems
#1: Started Making Noise And Leaking Immediately 2023 Wrangler
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 0 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Jeep Wrangler.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!