- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 2 days ago
- August 1: Kia Recalls Optimas For Forward Collision System Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 23 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 24 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 30 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.