- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 30 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 36 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 37 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 63 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.