- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 57 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.