- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 21 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 28 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 36 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 39 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 58 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.