- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 5 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 9 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Kia Niro Hybrid Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 56 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.