- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 14 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sedona Recall Needed to Protect Child Passengers recalls | 17 days ago
- February 28: Kia Soul Fire Recall Ordered Over Catalytic Converters recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 54 days ago
Kia Recall SC146: Brake Vacuum Hose May Kink
2017 Kia Cadenza
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2017 Cadenza vehicles. The brake vacuum hose on the affected vehicles may kink, reducing braking performance.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake vacuum hose, replacing it as necessary, free charge. The recall began on April 17, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC146.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.