- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 18 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 54 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 61 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 69 days ago
2017 Kia Cadenza
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Kia Cadenza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Kia Cadenza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Reduced braking performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »