- September 24: Kia Sedonas Recalled For Misdirected Turn Signals recalls | 24 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 40 days ago
- August 14: Kia Trunk Latch Recall Includes Forte, Forte Koup and Rio recalls | 65 days ago
- August 4: Kia Telluride Recall Issued For Blank LCD Display Screens recalls | 75 days ago
Kia TSB #PS675
2014 Kia Optima Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- PITSTOP - BRAKE CALIPER LEAK INSPECTION - This PITSTOP provides information related to a brake caliper fluid/oil substance found on some Kia vehicles, due to possible excess assembly oil applied during assembly.
Click a tab for more information.