- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 2 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sedona Recall Needed to Protect Child Passengers recalls | 20 days ago
- February 28: Kia Soul Fire Recall Ordered Over Catalytic Converters recalls | 20 days ago
Kia Recall SC164: Power Sliding Door May Not Auto-Reverse
2017 Kia Sedona
If the door closes on an occupant, there is an increased risk of an injury.
Structure — Body — Door
Electrical System — Software
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Kia Sedona vehicles equipped with a power sliding door (PSD). The PSD may not auto-reverse when its closing is obstructed.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the PSD module software, free of charge. The recall began on June 18, 2018. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC164.
Click a tab for more information.