- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 1: Kia Recalls Optimas For Forward Collision System Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 25 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 26 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 32 days ago
Kia Recall SC164: Power Sliding Door May Not Auto-Reverse
2018 Kia Sedona
If the door closes on an occupant, there is an increased risk of an injury.
Structure — Body — Door
Electrical System — Software
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Kia Sedona vehicles equipped with a power sliding door (PSD). The PSD may not auto-reverse when its closing is obstructed.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the PSD module software, free of charge. The recall began on June 18, 2018. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC164.
Click a tab for more information.