- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 2 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 33 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 39 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline Problems
1997 Kia Sephia (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.