- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 54 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 80 days ago
Lexus TSB #L-SB-0014-18_Rev
2020 Lexus ES 300h
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE June 17, 2019 Rev1: ? Applicability has been updated to include 2019 model year ES300h, ES350, LS500, LS500h, UX200, and UX250h and 2020 model year Lexus vehicles. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded.L-SB-0014-18 Rev1 April 20, 2018 Page 2 of 36 Smart Key Immobilizer Reset and Add/Remove Key © 2019 Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, USA Required Tools. The Immobilizer and Smart Key Reset is a feature that allows the registration of new keys when all master keys are lost. Once the system is reset, all previously registered keys will be erased and can never be reused. Another feature, Add/Remove Key, is also available. Once a key is removed, it can never be reused. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to reset a vehicle Immobilizer or Smart Key system and to add and/or remove a key. NOTICE When performing a Smart Code Reset, ALL registered keys are erased and CANNOT be used again on ANY vehicle. For Undesignated Key Permanent Erasure utility, ONLY the keys that are NOT present will be removed. ANY keys that are NOT present can never be reused.
Click a tab for more information.