- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 55 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 81 days ago
Lexus TSB #L-SB-0054-18
2020 Lexus ES 300h
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: This bulletin provides general high-voltage safety precautions for the hybrid system. The hybrid system circuits operate with up to 650V. These high voltages are dangerous and can cause personal injury, severe burns, electric shock, and death if proper safety precautions are NOT followed. Be sure to carefully review ALL applicable Repair Manual procedures BEFORE performing service. As a policy, and to help ensure safety, no Lexus dealership technician is qualified to service or repair hybrid vehicles until Lexus course L071 is successfully completed. CAUTION When servicing the high-voltage system on Lexus hybrid vehicles, wait AT LEAST 10 minutes AFTER disconnecting the service plug BEFORE touching ANY of the high-voltage connectors or terminals. Failure to do so may result in personal injury, severe burns, electric shock, and death.
Click a tab for more information.