- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 43 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 63 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 78 days ago
Lexus Recall 6LA: Rear Seat Belt Anchorage/FMVSS-210
2004 Lexus RX 330
The rear seat occupant may not be properly restrained in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 210, "seat belt assembly anchorages." The anchor bolt for the rear, left-hand side seat belt buckle directly behind the driver's seat does not have sufficient strength.
- Dealers will replace free of charge the rear, left-hand side seat belt buckle anchor bolt with an improved one. The recall began on February 3, 2006. Owners may contact Lexus at 800-255-3987.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.