- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 49 days ago
- June 26: Lexus Recalls IS 350, GS 350 and GS 450h For Fire Risk recalls | 84 days ago
Lexus Recall 6LA: Rear Seat Belt Anchorage/FMVSS-210
2004 Lexus RX 330
The rear seat occupant may not be properly restrained in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 210, "seat belt assembly anchorages." The anchor bolt for the rear, left-hand side seat belt buckle directly behind the driver's seat does not have sufficient strength.
- Dealers will replace free of charge the rear, left-hand side seat belt buckle anchor bolt with an improved one. The recall began on February 3, 2006. Owners may contact Lexus at 800-255-3987.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.