- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 85 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 89 days ago
2003 Lincoln Aviator
Worst 2003 Aviator engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking valves on cylinder2
- defective coil1
- piston rings shot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.