- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 8 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Ford F-150 Downshift Recall Satisfies Federal Regulators investigations | 48 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 60 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,300 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem