- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 18 days ago
- October 10: Ford Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Filed in New York news | 53 days ago
Lincoln Recall 20C10: Headlamps May Not Function Properly/FMVSS 108
2013 Lincoln MKZ
The incorrect headlamps may reduce the driver's visibility or make the vehicle less visible, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain Replacement Headlamps, part number DP5Z-13008-T and DP5Z-13008-V, sold for use with 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ vehicles. The headlamps may have an improper beam pattern and incorrect horizontal adjustment, the side markers may not illuminate and DOT markings may be missing. As such, these headlamps fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Ford will notify vehicle manufacturers, and dealers will inspect the headlamps, and replace the headlamps, as necessary, free of charge. Additionally, Ford will instruct dealers to return all improper headlamps and not to install them on any vehicles. The recall began June 3, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20C10.
- Documents (5)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Notification re Equipment Recall 20C10, Certain 2013-2016 Model Year MKZ Vehicles Headlamp Inspection
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Media Announcement re Ford Motor Company Issues Equipment Recall for Incorrect Replacement Headlamps for Select 2013-16 Lincoln MKZ
- Recall 573 Report (Amendment 1)
Click a tab for more information.