- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 0 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 8 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- July 10: Mazda RX-8 Cars Recalled Again For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- June 28: Mazda Recall: Mazda3 Wheels Could Fall Off From Loose Lug Nuts recalls | 23 days ago
2016 Mazda CX-3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mazda CX-3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mazda CX-3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the lift gate falls unexpectedly, it may hit the user, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steering knuckle separates from the strut assembly, it can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »