- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 21 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 57 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Mazda TSB #SA-006-22a
2017 Mazda CX-5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- There have been warranty claims submitted for growling or bearing whine noise in differentials, transfer units and transmissions where the source of the noise was a wheel bearing. This misdiagnosis can lead to multiple repair attempts, warranty debits, and additional inconvenience and/or cost to the customer. To reduce the chance of this occurring, please follow the steps outlined in the repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.