- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 44 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 86 days ago
Mazda Recall 5810B: Seat Heater Control System
2010 Mazda CX-9
This may cause burn damage of the seat cushion surface, or a risk of smoke/fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Mazda is recalling certain model year 2010 Cx-9 vehicles equipped with electrically heated front seats. There is a possibility under extremely cold conditions for the seat heater control circuit to overheat and fail due to insufficient electrical grounding.
- Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the seat heater control system. The seat heater control circuit will be replaced if necessary and/or the seat will be repaired free of charge. The safety recall began on March 9, 2010. Owners may contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.