- June 8: Mazda3 Recall Ordered for Airbag/Seat Belt Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- May 24: Mazda6 Rusted Front Cross Members Cause Another Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- May 6: Mazda CX-9 Side Curtain Airbags Deploying For No Good Reason investigations | 42 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 57 days ago
- April 14: Mazda3 Windshield Wiper Problems Cause Recall recalls | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,291 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.