- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #09-006-18-3409
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Some vehicles may exhibit rust/paint blisters (1) on the surface of the front side sill near the the scuff plates(2). This is likely caused by the driver's or passenger's shoe(s) contacting the side sill when stepping in and/or out of the vehicle since the side sill of the Mazda3 is wider than other models. When this happens, mud/sand stuck to the sole of the shoe scratches the paint surface, which then develops into rust/paint blisters. When you receive a customer complaint on this concern, use the following repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.